Shoutbox
[close/tutup]
IWillBeThere
Disclaimer

Hi peeps, I'm Intan Shafinas. My blog was not fun and exciting like others. Just simple as long as I can express my feelings :) Follow me on blog and add me in FB if you like. i like to make new friends :)kalau you all nak dgr lgu, tgok bawah sekali blog i, you boley dgr lgu Boyfriend je lh. i happy with my Kwangmin. He can make me happy and cry. i love to see you hyper. bye^^

I am Bestfriend!
Credits
Skin & banner designer; Qayyum.
Background; FPA.
Images source; Weheartit.
Fonts downloaded at Dafont.
120307 Donghyun cafe message
English Translation:

How is everyone doing lately? 
Doing fine? 
Is it? 
We’re doing fine ㅎㅎ We haven’t seen each other in a while you miss us right?? 
Those who miss us, put your hands up?? 
We’ll see each other soon in no time so don’t worry and until then please be healthy 
We’ll return looking more cool! 

« Newer Posts | Older Post »

Kwangmin forever