Shoutbox
[close/tutup]
IWillBeThere
Disclaimer

Hi peeps, I'm Intan Shafinas. My blog was not fun and exciting like others. Just simple as long as I can express my feelings :) Follow me on blog and add me in FB if you like. i like to make new friends :)kalau you all nak dgr lgu, tgok bawah sekali blog i, you boley dgr lgu Boyfriend je lh. i happy with my Kwangmin. He can make me happy and cry. i love to see you hyper. bye^^

I am Bestfriend!
Credits
Skin & banner designer; Qayyum.
Background; FPA.
Images source; Weheartit.
Fonts downloaded at Dafont.
U-KISS New Song
U-kiss new song!! it was released on 20th September. DAEBAK! for u-kiss lovers whom did not watched yet the MV go watch now!!! this is the link >>stop girl<< this is the first time U-kiss dance with female dancers. and my Kevin gosh! the female dancer dance with Kevin. is NH Media killing me? BEWARE! Don't touch my Kevin! okay?!!! done until here. here's some Kevin photos and Kevin facts Kevin Real name: Woo Sunghyun (우성현) – English name: Kevin Woo Birth date: November 25, 1991 Blood type: O Physical: Height – 180cm / Weight – 55kg Family: Parents, older sister Religion: Christian Specialities: poppin’ dance, guitar, piano, English, singing Hobbies: Listening to music, watching movies, reading books, composing musics Curiosities: He lived in California, so he’s also fluent in English; along with Kibum, he’s also a former member of Xing Official twitter: @Kevinwoo91 Fan Name: Kevinian
   

cute right? hehehe <3

Older Post »

Kwangmin forever