Shoutbox
[close/tutup]
IWillBeThere
Disclaimer

Hi peeps, I'm Intan Shafinas. My blog was not fun and exciting like others. Just simple as long as I can express my feelings :) Follow me on blog and add me in FB if you like. i like to make new friends :)kalau you all nak dgr lgu, tgok bawah sekali blog i, you boley dgr lgu Boyfriend je lh. i happy with my Kwangmin. He can make me happy and cry. i love to see you hyper. bye^^

I am Bestfriend!
Credits
Skin & banner designer; Qayyum.
Background; FPA.
Images source; Weheartit.
Fonts downloaded at Dafont.
[TRANS] 120315 Kwangmin tweet
eng trans:
[B.F: Kwangmin] ㅠㅠ I receive a punishment because I lose while playing rock paper sciccors with the hyungs!! Now the rehearsal for fanmeeting is finished and now wait for a while, let’s play happily~~~ 
image
original tweet:
 [B.F:광민] ㅠㅠ형들이랑 가위바위보하다가 져서 벌칙을 받았어요!! 이제 팬미팅리허설 끝나고 이제 좀만있으면 팬미팅입니다 신나게 놀아요
http://lockerz.com/s/192635801

« Newer Posts | Older Post »

Kwangmin forever