Shoutbox
[close/tutup]
IWillBeThere
Disclaimer

Hi peeps, I'm Intan Shafinas. My blog was not fun and exciting like others. Just simple as long as I can express my feelings :) Follow me on blog and add me in FB if you like. i like to make new friends :)kalau you all nak dgr lgu, tgok bawah sekali blog i, you boley dgr lgu Boyfriend je lh. i happy with my Kwangmin. He can make me happy and cry. i love to see you hyper. bye^^

I am Bestfriend!
Credits
Skin & banner designer; Qayyum.
Background; FPA.
Images source; Weheartit.
Fonts downloaded at Dafont.
Youtube Stars
hello guys
hari nih nak cite psl Youtube Stars iaitu Megan Lee and Sungha Jung. rasenye ramai yg dh kenal and dorang dah famous amous dah pon kan. hihi. tapi intan bru tau psl dorang smlm sbb enthlah. tetiba search youtube and etiba nmpk dorang. mmg awesomelah kan! Megan pnye suare mmg AWESOME! Megan ddk kat L.A 16 y/o. korean-american. and now nak cite psl Sungha Jung. Sungha nih korean, 16 y/o same as Megan. dorang prnh perform sekali :)alangkah sweetnye kalau dorang couple. hihi. here are their photos 
Megan -->  


Sungha Jung --> 
                         

Their pics toghether -->     <3

« Newer Posts | Older Post »

Kwangmin forever